Toilet Sachets

RMP

• 1 month later...
Clive_Adams - 2019-05-26 2:04 PM

Not a sachet but try Lidl Formil BIO washing liquid, Its inexpensive, smells ok and seems to do the trick well. Have been using it for some months now after having similar non performance issues and will not be going back to propriety brands

I'd second this nothing else works as well will take a few uses until the old stuff is totally gone to get the full benefit

Not a sachet but try Lidl Formil BIO washing liquid, Its inexpensive, smells ok and seems to do the trick well. Have been using it for some months now after having similar non performance issues and will not be going back to propriety brands

Great stuff...I get the bio washing tablets if I can but they are more difficult to find....ast time I bought 4 boxes I still have one box left..

Guest pelmetman

We've been using it for years ;-) ..........

We stopped using the expensive Thetford stuff when they changed the recipe for the pink stuff, which started leaving black bits in my flush? *-) .......

Now use the Lidl pink stuff in the cassette and the flush tank and for washing cloths ;-) .........

So one cheap as chips products does 3 jobs B-) .......................

Archived