Touring Europe

Guest twoclots

Guest twoclots
If your thinking of doing a 'Grand Tour' you may find this website interesting. We have done it a few times and made a few mistakes, enough to fill a book actually! www.twoclots.com We are happy to pass on any advice we can so feel free to email us. MMM, if you short of road testers, let us know! Cheers Steve.

Guest pat and chris
We are planning a year long trip to europe to house hunt in France, Spain or Portugal. We are in our fifties and have two dogs and a cat to take with us. We are planning on renting our house out while we are away and then selling if and when we find the right place to settle down. Any advice you can give would be most welcome!

Guest Steve, twoclots
Hi Pat,Chris, I would suggest you do the trip first as a holiday, and keep an open mind as to settling down. Often an extended tour can show living conditions abraod in a different light. I think you have emailed me via our website, so I'll tell you more of our experiences in person. I will say though only rent out if you have sound guarentees, it cost us thousands, and we could not get back in our home for months!

Guest Steve, twoclots
Hi Pat,Chris, I would suggest you do the trip first as a holiday, and keep an open mind as to settling down. Often an extended tour can show living conditions abraod in a different light. I think you have emailed me via our website, so I'll tell you more of our experiences in person. I will say though only rent out if you have sound guarentees, it cost us thousands, and we could not get back in our home for months!

Archived