Touring Scandinavia Photobook Blog Part 5 now available - The most northerly mainland road in Europe

Pinhaw

Part 5 of our 2020 75-day 9,218 mile (14,835 km) tour of Scandinavia in a motorhome. This blog details in pictures and maps and picks up from part 4 from the Vesteralen Archipelago and details the journey northwards to the most northerly mainland lighthouse in the world on the Nordkinn peninsulafacing the Barents Sea and is at the same latitude as the Northern tip of Alaska.

https://duncan-brown.org/travel-blogs/

When we were planning this trip, we struggled to find information about motorhome trips in Norway. Hence, I decided to start a photobook blog to help others.

Thus far I have a blog covering the preparation plus five covering the trip, with a further 4 /5 more blogs to go.

If you like what you see please feel free to share the site and if you subscribe as a follower you will automatically be notified when I publish my next blog.

The next blog will cover the journey along the northern border of Finland to Karosjohka where the Sami people’s parliament is held and then onto Hammerfest after which it will cover the trip to the beautiful Island of Senja; however, the trip around the island will be covered in further blog.

Archived