Tracing former owners

Guest Edward thomas

Guest Edward thomas
I am trying to trace former owners of my motorhome a 1993 Talbot Autoquest 320 Reg no:K764 AGS. I purchased it 2 weeks ago and just got log book back saying how many former owners.If any one was a previous owner please contact me.This is a 12 year old vehicle in very good condition.I would like to find out where it as been over the years.

Guest David Powell
Hi Edward...If you bought it from a dealer, he may find out for you, or tell you how to do it. The dealer I bought my 1991 motor home from Emailed me a copy of the documents and a list of former owners and dates with out me even asking. That was when I was only saying I was interested and hold it til I inspected it [holding deposit paid] I liked it and bought it, the full service history had all the receipts made out to the previous owners for all the work ever done on it. So hopefully you will able to find out somehow or other, it is nice to know where it has been living during its life.

Edward You could try writing to DVLA and, as the current registered keeper, they may provide the info you're seeking. Bear in mind that previous registered keepers may not be at the address registered at that time. Regards Neal

Archived