Tv problem?

Kenj

Hello

I am a new member to the forum my motorhome is a East Neuk Fifer Touring S quite rare.

I have been having problems with tv thought I was in a bad Location lines and clicking sound moving van and trying different location did not work switched iPhone off and iPads perfect tv has anyone else found this.

I did not think phone would do this.

It seems to be that you’ve identified that with your iPhone and iPad turned on you get the interference but not if they’re turned off?

If you’re watching TV via a terrestrial transmission (eg Freeview) I’d not expect your iPad to cause interference so as an experiment leave it on to see if just the iPhone is the culprit.

Apparently cell phones can interfere with TV reception although from what you wrote this appears to be a new development for you. The first thing I’d suggest is that you check your aerial cable connections, especially the connection into the back of the TV. If it’s loose then the shielding may not be doing it’s job of shielding the TV signal from radio (cell phone) interference.

Kenj - 2022-05-06 10:27 AM

Hello

I am a new member to the forum my motorhome is a East Neuk Fifer Touring S quite rare.

I have been having problems with tv thought I was in a bad Location lines and clicking sound moving van and trying different location did not work switched iPhone off and iPads perfect tv has anyone else found this.

I did not think phone would do this.

If its not just when your using the phone Might be worth turning just the wifi off as incoming signal would be there whether the phone was there or not You might find these helpful

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/254950719380?hash=item3b5c3f3f94:g:pwcAAOSwB0lggDMk

Archived