Tyre pressure monitoring app for android - any recommendations?

I am trying to find a free app to use with my Tyre Pilot brand sensors.

Previously I used a Snooper sat nav to link with the Bluetooth system but am now looking for an Android smartphone app that will work with five motorhome tyres.

I've recently changed my sat nav and don't want to buy the Tyre Pilot monitoring unit at £99 as that would be another bit of kit for the dashboard needing a 12 volt power supply.

I've tried some apps from Play Store but without success.

Has anyone found a free Android App that works via Bluetooth for pressures up to 6.6 bar?

Thanks

UPDATE:

Just been advised that although the Tyre Pilot manual says the app is available from Google Play Store, it isn't. Snooper have just advised that it is available as a download from their website .

Dohhh... You would think that these manufacturers would keep up to speed with their own products wouldn't you?

Anyway it works well with the sensors. So problem solved *-)

• 3 years later...

I've been using a tyre pressure monitoring app called Tyre Checker for the past few months and I'm really happy with it. It's free and compatible with the Tyre Pilot brand sensors, so that's a plus. The app is really easy to use and provides detailed information about your tyres, including the current pressure and temperature, as well as predictions about future performance.

• 2 weeks later...

There are several popular tire pressure monitoring apps available on the Google Play Store for Android devices. Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) by ZUS works in conjunction with a ZUS Smart Tire Safety Monitor, which is a device that screws onto each tire's valve stem and sends real-time pressure and temperature data to the app. TPMS Tire Pressure Monitoring System by FOBO requires a hardware device (the FOBO Tire sensor) to be installed on each tire. The app provides real-time pressure and temperature data, allows you to set custom alerts, and can even track your tire history over time. 

Archived