Van Storage

Guest Roy Hamilton

Guest Roy Hamilton
Hi Everybody I am soon to move house and may have a short period between houses, so I am asking if anyone knows of storage sites in the Bristol area just in case it is unsuitable to live in the van. Any help will be thankfully received.

Guest Stuart Dixon
I have seen several motorhomes parked in a compound (looks as though it is lock up)on the left of the dual carriageway as you travel from Yate towards Old Sodbury. Afraid I don't know the name.

Guest David Powell
Hello again Roy, we didn't really answer your question did we? Some Caravan Club sites do storage, I had a look through the site book, but there are none very close to Bristol. Some Caravan Club C.L.s on small farms and small holdings do storage. It might be a good idea if you phoned around C.L.s in an area that would suit you and see what you can find.

Do check your insurance. Until recently I was with Comfort who insure via Norwich Union and they are quite specific - unless the storage site meets their (quite demanding) standards, the vehicle cover is voided. Theft of caravans from such sites is all too common. After all, where else would you look if you wanted to steel some caravans?

Archived