Westfalia kepler one

I am looking for a ultra flat solar panel on the pop roof. Being VW t6 LWB. My present vehicle. As different from the California it pop up from rear, So the sun if parked whit the front to the sun make a nice angle as compared to a flat roof. Read somewhere that a 90 degrees attack is not as most think the max. How about connection of the current flow from the sun.

Thank you both. I did three cold days whit the webasto on diesel running most the time and the rest. The two std house batteries were still 50 percent. But a Panel is welcome. The roof can take 50 kg. Trakka australia makes a cantrail reinforcement on the side walls of their vw t6, and their pop up can take more weight. because of their hot climate they use solar whit under ventilation, because solar operate more efficiently at lower temperatures. A typical from them is fa boules on vw t6. 120W solar charging system.125Ah Lithium iron phosphate house battery,25 amp DC2DC&solar 5- stage lithium charger,15Amp 240 volt 5 stage lithium charger. Smartphone app for monitoring house battery. Like to have this. But some money.

Another thing Trakka does have, if you live interstate in australia and you fly to sydney airport they pick you up by car to visit the factory to show you how your pop -up is made, and bring you back to the airport. Westfalia does not even fit the awning or solar but take the money and put them in the back of your troy an horse and leave it to the dealers or yourselves i found out recently.

Archived