Wet Welsh Show

Guest David Powell

Guest David Powell
Best part of the show was meeting some folk from this Forum, very much enjoyed meeting you all and having a 'real' chat. Now you all know what I meant in my original post 19/02/2005 when I said "park on good pads or you will sink in when it rains" Never mind, the tractor man was very good. By what remarks I picked up from local dealers and oranisers the results were very promising for another show next year, but instead of the show ground, Pembrey Country Park is being considered, where the ground is very firm turf on sandy soil, which can take any amount of rain with no ill affects. Plus Ski slope, walks in the woods, miles of beach, horse riding, golf, etc. and miles of open space.Also a C.C.Site next to it.Looking foreward to meeting more of you all next year, so we can have another 'get together'

Guest Ana
Hi David!! It was very nice indeed to meet you at the Merlin Show! Very nice to meet your wife too (I had a chat with her as we walked around the show).. certainly hope to see you both again. We met many friendly people. Very interesting to hear that the show will go on.. Pembrey Country Park sounds amazing and we'd certainly go! Glad you spotted our reg no!! Ana and Paul xx regards to your wife! Ana

Guest Georgina Powell
Hi Ana & Paul...enjoyed your company too, glad we met, hope to meet again some day. In a field somewhere I expect, or a M/H.Show.

Guest Laurie
We went to a few American car events at Pembrey Country Park several years ago and it is a superb venue. If the show is there next year it is worth a visit for the location alone

Archived