Wheelnuts

p3a2i7t8sy

Based on the wheel BOLT size on my 2006 Fiat Ducato, I suspect that what you require are M14 wheel bolts with a 24mm head.

Try searching for the following on Ebay or Google. However those offered may not be chrome plated.

Alloy-Wheel-Bolts-20-14x1-5-Nuts-Tapered-for-Peugeot-Boxer-Mk2-94-06

Alan

The problem with chrome plating wheel bolts (and nuts) is that when a wheel brace or air gun is used it often splits the chrome plating allowing rust to form and spread under the plating.

It might be just as effective to clean up the bolts and remove any loose chrome and blisters then treat with rust preventative and respray or hand paint the heads, taking care not to get anything on the threads and tapered seat, then touch in any paint damage with a small brush once the bolts are retightened to the correct torque.

Alanb - 2018-09-27 1:08 PM

Based on the wheel BOLT size on my 2006 Fiat Ducato, I suspect that what you require are M14 wheel bolts with a 24mm head.

Try searching for the following on Ebay or Google. However those offered may not be chrome plated.

Alloy-Wheel-Bolts-20-14x1-5-Nuts-Tapered-for-Peugeot-Boxer-Mk2-94-06

Alan

Some here;

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Locking-Wheel-Bolts-14x1-5-Nuts-Tapered-for-Peugeot-Boxer-Mk3-07-16/182341547114?hash=item2a7467346a:g:LhwAAOSwMVdYG0CQ

Tracker - 2018-09-27 1:28 PM

The problem with chrome plating wheel bolts (and nuts) is that when a wheel brace or air gun is used it often splits the chrome plating allowing rust to form and spread under the plating.

Yes they start out life looking very nice but once rusting, look tatty. Unless the bolts are totally knackered i'd do what you suggest as it doesn't take much to shift flaking chrome.

Archived