bonocar window seals

Guest craig baldwin

Guest craig baldwin
i have an 1984 bessacarr 420 gle van fitted with bonocar windows.the front window seal is leaking and im having difficulty locating new rubber seals any help would be gratefully appreciated. thanks for your help.

• 1 month later...
Guest John Hind
I have similar problem with my Benimar Motorhome - overcab window. I was directed to O'Leary Motorhomes (Tel & Fax 01482 868632), 314 Hull Rd, Plaxton Bridge, Woodmansey, East Riding of Yorkshire, HU17 ORS. Website is 0learymotorhomeshop.co.uk. When I rang them they said I would have to cut off a piece and send it to them as there are different sections. They will send the seal by post. Not expensive. I have yet to do the above. Let me know how you go on or if you found an alternative.

Guest Rob O'Neill
We have a bessacar 600 glx with bonocar windows. Front seals were all leaking and needed replacing. Searched everywhere on net only to find our local caravan dealer had huge roll in stock from years ago. If you still need it let me know. Yours Rob.

• 5 months later...
I am looking to replace all window seals on my caravan ABI Award Brightstar 1997 model can you advise me on where to find a supplier liverpool area thanks

Archived