bumper removal

Guest w curry

Guest w curry
I have a fiat ducato 2004 2.8 model and need to have some repair done to it ,I would like to remove the front bumper for respray,rather than transporting the vehicle.How is this done. Also does anyone know where I could obtain a copy of the fiat manual.

Guest Derek Uzzell
I guess you mean a Fiat workshop manual, rather than the owner's handbook that is normally provided with a new Fiat vehicle. I'm doubtful that you can get a 'factory' Fiat workshop manual in hardcopy nowadays. If you search the forum on "workshop manual" (omitting the quotes) you'll retrieve a posting dated 07/04/05 that should help.

Guest Lawrence Peacock
If you look on E bay there is someone selling a double CD kind of work shop manual!

Guest Alan
Whilst at the Motorhome Show at Peterborough I purchased a 'Pocket Mechanic Vehicle Manual' covering the Fiat Ducato, Peugeot Boxer and Citroen Relay, from the 'Vanmanuals' stand. Whilst the manual is only A5 size, it appears to be very comprehensive having 210 pages crammed full of diagrams and illustrations plus technical detail and information. The manual is published by Peter Russek Publications Limited. Try looking at www.russek-manuals.co.uk Alternatively contact Peter Russek Publications on 01494 440829 or 01494 526882 'Vanmanuals' also can be contacted on 07905 693963

Guest foxy
I take it you meant the bottom skirt. You will need a small torx socket in which to remove the screws holding it in place.First removethe screws along the bottom of the skirt, also the clips along the wheel arch. Then remove the grille by removal of screws under the bonnet, this will expose more screws holding top of skirt in place. Bingo.

Archived