first major trip

Guest andy

hi just come back from northern france in are l reg talbot express autoquest 320gt we stayed with eurocamp independant at berni riviera near sisson very good site for young and older familys .the talbot went well one slight problem earth strape broke lots of smoke but soon fixed but why do things always break 530 on a sat back on the road on monday

Hi Andy Glad the trip went OK sept for the one event Our drain tap decided to come adrift at 75kph on a Spanish mway - sprayed the bank holiday trafic with water - well they were driving too close. They must have thought it was a James Bond trick to make them keep back Problem was finding something to block up the open end of the pipe so we could fill the tank - used a bit cut from a wooden winshield pole & large jubilee clipo

Guest Edward
Just seen you have a Autoquest 320. Is it possible to email me a picture of the bunk ladder also one of it in place please.I have bought a 320 but there is no bunk ladder. They are no longer available. So I am going to get one made once I have the correct dims of one.

Archived