free gift with mmm subscription

Guest berti

anyone had any problems receiving their free gift with mmm subscription renewal? in early september we renewed ours and added out & about and chose the tool kit as the free gift. we were told to alow 28 days but nothing has arrived yet..... is it worth chasing up or is it a load of rubbish ? any feedback would be appreciated kind regards berti

Guest Steve Shaw
Just received mine yesterday, and I subscribed on the 10th AUGUST ! My free gift was a case of valeting products - I have waited over 10 weeks to clean my Van !! Not good service is it ?

Guest Will Redfearn, Wirral Motorhome Club
Sent of cheque. Chose inverter, arrived a week later! mag arrived a week after that. Still waiting for the November edition!!!!

hello everyone thanks for the replies...they made interesting reading to update...i emailed the subscription line with my query on 27th oct and had no reply even though i had an acknowledgment that the email had been read !!! this morning 1st nov i telephoned the subscription hotline ( or should it be cold line ) and eventually spoke to someone who, after several clicks and tuts, informed me that ' a label had not been printed and that 'HOPEFULLY' I will receive the tool set within 28 days...if no joy then to contact them again !!!!! several apologies were forthcoming and the person was very polite but does this excuse a slipshod and lacksadaisical ( as my old mum used to say )service in the first place..... regards berti

Guest Collette Dimbleby
Hi Berti I am sorry to hear that you have experienced problems receiving your free gift from the subscription department. This is not the general level of service we strive for and I can assure you that I will be undertaking a full investigation to find out why your original tool kit was not mailed to you. If you would like to email me directly on colletted@warnersgroup.co.uk I will be happy to discuss this with you further. Regards Collette Dimbleby Subscription Processing Manager

Archived