hymer 534 spot lights

Guest george mays

Guest george mays
hi we have just bought our m reg hymer 534.i woukd like to know where i can get a set of little spot lights to fit the pre cut holes in the fronr bumper, thanks

Guest Derek Uzzell
Hymer (UK) Brownhills is an obvious potential source, but I suggest you contact Hambleton Engineering (01772 315078) first as they tend to be more oriented towards mature Hymer motorhomes and you may well find their prices are lower. Unless you must have the 'real thing' I'm sure you can find suitable small light-units (and I think, being low down, these should be 'fog' type lights not 'spots') in car-accessory shops or custom-car catalogues. I know you haven't asked for it, but my own opinion (admittedly based on experience with car lights only) is that low-set fog-lights are useless except in really dense fog (and don't forget their proneness to stone-damage.) Low-set 'driving' lights are even more hopeless and, as it's virtually impossible to maintain them in accurate adjustment, their potential for dazzle is high.

Guest george mays
thank you for your reply, will try Hambltons,ButI never considered the now obvious possibility of stone chip damage, might have to re-think the idea.

Archived