You are logged in as a guest. 
  Home Forums Home  Search our Forums Search our Forums    Log in to the Forums Log in to the Forums  register Register on the Forums  

Forums ->  Motorhomes -> Motorhome Matters
Jump to page : First 1 Last
Format:  Go
malvern show
AuthorMessage
userneil whiting
Posted: 10 August 2005 2:12 PM
Subject: malvern show

I will be going to the western motorhome show at malvern this weekend,have only had a motorhome since may last year ,so i am still learning about this fantastic hobby.i have had a few problems with 12v and tv,s so if anyone fancys a chin wag i will be in the purple camping area with a MMM window sun screen in my windscreen reg HN 02 OZT(swift lifestyle)hope to see you there
userClive
Posted: 10 August 2005 5:00 PM

Your camper is newer than mine so you can walk over and have a natter with me if you like. R4MOT parked in the "MMM Team" area which is a nice place to be! It will probably have a tall antenna on top and also one of those daft snow geese flying from a pole if the wife gets her way!
See you soon,
Clive

userNeal
Posted: 10 August 2005 5:42 PM

Clive

First it's twigs, now it's Snow Geese! Whatever next?

You'll be for it if the RSPCA inspector finds out!

Regards

Neal
userAndy D
Posted: 10 August 2005 10:52 PM

I've got a wild boar flying over my van, happytheman's the name and will be in the yellow area.
userEdward
Posted: 14 August 2005 10:31 AM

Went to the show on Saturday.Was not impressed with it at all.I was hoping to see more stalls selling bits and bobs for motorhomes.Still got a list of things to get,just hope there is more at the Shepton Mallet show.
Jump to page : First 1 Last
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)(Return to Homepage)

Any problems? Contact the administrator