members contact?

fesspark

Likewise, I too often think of Allan and Natalie and the children and really hope that they are coping OK.

Seasonal felicitations to one and all and may the force remain with you all be able to carry on doing the things you love doing for many years to come.

Rich

Happy Christmas to all and a big thank you to all contributors who have helped me or others on this forum either directly or indirectly by freely offering their knowledge, wisdom and motorhoming experience.

I also echo the comments about Allan of AandN. He was a massive and tragic loss to his family at such a young age. He was also a big loss to us on this forum but we are insignificant in comparison to what his family must be going through. Our thoughts are with them

John

Brian I could paint a picture for you of the conditions but I would not be able to see the canvas! In NSW the fires so far have burnt around 4 million hectares of mostly national park. Lots of homes , sheds etc lost. Now 2 fire fighters lost this week. My daughter & family drove up from Melbourne yesterday a distance of 900 odd klms in smoke all the way. Temps in the west of Sydney today could go as high as 45c. The fires can only be stopped now by a good rain event, but none forecast. The forests are so dry as we have been in drought for too long. The fire fighters have Performed miracles to save property and are the real heroes of this emergency. These times bring out the best in people and we will come out the end a stronger community. Our family is ok and smoke is the only inconvienence to us. Cheers,

Geeco - 2019-12-21 3:43 AM

Brian I could paint a picture for you of the conditions but I would not be able to see the canvas! In NSW the fires so far have burnt around 4 million hectares of mostly national park. Lots of homes , sheds etc lost. Now 2 fire fighters lost this week. My daughter & family drove up from Melbourne yesterday a distance of 900 odd klms in smoke all the way. Temps in the west of Sydney today could go as high as 45c. The fires can only be stopped now by a good rain event, but none forecast. The forests are so dry as we have been in drought for too long. The fire fighters have Performed miracles to save property and are the real heroes of this emergency. These times bring out the best in people and we will come out the end a stronger community. Our family is ok and smoke is the only inconvienence to us. Cheers,

Thanks Gary. Good! The fires are getting widespread coverage on UK TV, and look at the very least as though they must be very worrying for you. Stay safe.

Archived