mobivettas

Guest martin h

Guest martin h
i,m getting worried,nobody has a mobivetta but me!have i bought a leper of a vehicle? it seems great to me so is there something i dont know? is there a dark secret? is the icaro p7 the motorhome equivelance of a scoda? will i ever be able to sell it? have i got the only one in existance? or have i got a good one? someone must know!i await the verdict

Guest eddied
Cheer up Martin, in Italy where I live Mobilvetta is classed up there amongst the best. The Italian motorhome equivalent of a gold Rolex. saluti, eddied

• 2 weeks later...
Guest chris
Hi Martin Just put a search in for Mobilvetta and your post came up. Friends of ours turned up in an A class Euroyacht Mob... What a quality van. Noticed too that Mob. is listed as best secondhand coachbuilt and I sat in one in Newbury. Quality! I am in pursuit of our next van which will be end of year or next and the Moby is top of my list together with Marquis Mirage and Auto sleeper luxor (Can't aford new there though). There is a firm advertised in May MMM that lets you import brand new lhd model and I am tempted. Hubby wants no fear of leaks hence a low line or A class build. I want front facing seats with belts for travelling in the back and we both want a very permanent bed with lots of lounging room. Next van will be for a long long time so we want quality. I was so impressed with the quality of the interior fittings of the Euroyacht and there were 2 solar panels on the roof which ran everything including the fridge freezer. I too have been mystified that I cannot find out more about them. Don Amott seem to be the only dealer and searching the internet does not find many secondhand vans. Where did you purchase your van from? You do have quality and I for one am jealous.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest martin h
hello chris, thanks for your reply and reassurance. Sorry for the delay but we,ve been on a trip in the "Moby". This is our first motorhome so I think we were lucky to find both It and the people we bought it from.We too found an ad in MMM (full page this month in strange coulours) and after a couple of phonecalls, quotes and websites I booked a flight to Germany(cheap flights with Air Berlin) the next day to meet the export salesman for Palmowzki. Julien spoke good English and was very understanding of my inexperience and caution. I spent a day and half looking at ,and filming everything of interest(lots of choise) then returned to discuss with my wife Sue. Next we ordered the Icaro P7 in November and picked it up in Jan. We saved at least £10,000 and had many extras thrown in.The down sides for some might be right hand drives are not available in all vehicles,(no probs if you,re going abroad or a confident driver) and that only third party insurance is available on the drive back to Britain. www.palmo.de is their web site.Some of the translation is a bit wierd but check out the offers on the Euroyacht annd the "MEGA PACKAGE" and be sure to ask for Julien ,p.s. mention me cos I intend to sell mine after a year then upgrade! Email us for help if ness. Good look and thanks for the nickname "moby" that we were searching for.

Archived