norfolk lines

Guest henry

Guest henry
hi, an anyone confirm that i fyou go by the above ferry company, if you turn up earlier, they endeavour to get you onto a ferry earlier than booked if there is space? regards Henry

Guest Mel B
It think most ferry companies would do this if they had vacant space as that way it leaves more space on the next ferry for other early turner-uppers and new customers. When we were in Ireland last year we wanted to come back a few days early and the ferry company were very obliging. Why not drop them an email?

Guest Teresa
Norfolk Line appear to be very free and easy. We appeared at the Ferry Port a month early, at 9.00 p.m. We were asked to go to check in and were on board and sailing at 9.45. (TThe 9.30 Ferry was 15 minutes late leaving). There appears to be plenty of room.

Guest Keith D
Been twice this year with Norfolk and booked for the 1445 which is their first &88.00 sailing. Turned up early and got on the 1230 no problems

Guest Mel B
Hi Henry We're going across in June - on Saturday 11th in the morning (9.30/10.00 I think) if you see a Rapido 709 come across and say hello! Mel

Guest henry
hello we are going over on the 04.15 ferry ( hence the query!!)on the 27th June in Hymer 534 heading for the Loire complete with 2 dogs maybe we will see you regards Henry

Guest Norma
We turned up at Norfolkline at 12.23 for the 14.45 boat. We were boarded onto the 12.30 boat complete with the dog. Fantastic!

Guest henry
we are taking our dogs for the first time, and to France with the van for the first time. Any tips gratefully accepted! We have booked the vet for the return journey and just de-flead and ticked this evening. really excited regards henry

Guest henry
we booked a site at st. omer, found on the internet, it comes complete with a vet would you believe, all taken care of before ever we get there. They ask your ferry time home and send the appointment to fit! regards henry

Guest Chris and Pat
Hi Henry Which website did you use to find the vet? We too are planning a crossing with Norfolk Line but not for a while yet (possibly Nov/Dec). Dogs and cat have got their passports but any helpful hints would be appreciated.

Guest Mel B
Henry What campsite did you book at St Omer? We need to get our dogs booked in for when we come back at the end of June and having one on the campsite would really make life much easier.

Guest henry
tp://www.campinglachaumiere.com/Chaumiereukdoc/presentchaum.html this is the one to book if you have pets! I have no idea how I have found this but we have booked. A cat, now there is interesting, our cat is not presently travelling with us but I would like to give it a go. Any tips? Again Camping La Chaumiere Let us know if we can help further. Regards Henry

Archived