pressure washers

Guest graham

Guest peter goddard
I found this info in my Burstner Handbook, I think it is to avoid forcing water into the coach work joints, quite obvious when you think about it.

Guest Ian Stewart
There is also a risk of damaging transfers (decals) which have been applied. High pressure washers, even those running at 100psi pressure can do a fair bit of damage to paintwork if not used with care.

Guest Ian Stewart
There is also a risk of damaging transfers (decals) which have been applied. High pressure washers, even those running at 100psi pressure can do a fair bit of damage to paintwork if not used with care.

Guest Ian Stewart

I depends on how far you stand back and at what pressure you set the pressure to. I have even blown the manufacturers coating of aluminium wheels with a pressure washer. But it was a commercial beast!

Guest Derek Uzzell
The paint finish on painted plastic components is particularly vulnerable to pressure washers, as I found to my cost when attempting to blast dead flies off my car's wing mirrors!

Paint work on metal can be removed around stone chips Also it is not wise to force water into the seveeral ventilation points for fridges, ovens, water heaters,..........

Archived