tom tom

Guest kieth

Guest kieth
have purchased a tomtom 700 had a good deal in halfords it was 349 we also had a 10 pound voucher back and free saftey camera down load so quite pleased didnt have to wait for delivery and they put it all in and gave a demo thanks for all replies were very helpful

Guest Yorkshire Tyke
We have just bought a new map for the Peak District to replace the one that I bought in 1952 It had begun to come apart My 1940's of Scotland seems OK so I'll take that with me this year again

Guest Mel E
The new TomTom Go range, replacing the 300, 500 and 700 launches at CBit in Hanover next week, so expect good run-out deals on current models.

Guest Brian Kirby
You can only do that in undeveloped countries like the UK! We tried using an out of date Michelin atlas of France a few years back. Going great guns until we came across the TGV line cutting right across the road on a dirty great embankment. No road bridge under! Apparently the local authority had refused to pay for the bridge so, no bridge! No TGV in Scotland though, they're still paying fo Holyrood House so your map will last for years yet! Brian

Archived