workshop manual

Guest Ernie

Guest Ernie
Can anyone please help....I have been looking around for what seems like a life time for a workshop manual for a Fiat Decato 2.8 TD. Hays say that the demand for them is not in demand enough for them to publish. Yet every other base vehicle seems to be a Fiat.......Any help on this would be very greatful. Thanks ernie

Guest Mike C
Hello Ernie, Also trying to get a workshop manual for the 2.3 JTD Ducato but this is probably too new as yet. Like you I tried Haynes and also Russek. Asked Fiat if the manual is available and was told that they no longer sell the workshop manual to members of the public. Have asked my local friendly Fiat retailer if they could get one for me and they replied by asking me why I would need it when I had them to give advice and fix problems HA!. If you manage to find a supplier please let us know. Regards, Mike C.

Guest Mike T
Hi Have a look on e-bay under workshop manuals you will find "Russek" book on sale also Fiat workshop manuals CD for a couple of pounds ,but these will be copies not too sure about these but its up to you . Mike

Guest Derek Uzzell
Peter Russek Publications (advert in MMM) seem to have a manual that matches your Ducato. Russek booklets are nowhere as comprehensive as the Haynes products, but bound to be better than nothing. As Mike T suggests, 'genuine' workshop technical instructions don't normally come in book form nowadays.

Archived