You are logged in as a guest. 
  Home Forums Home  Search our Forums Search our Forums    Log in to the Forums Log in to the Forums  register Register on the Forums  

Forums ->  Motorhomes -> Warners Show News
Jump to page : First 1 Last
Format:  Go
Shepton show
AuthorMessage
userCy.G
Posted: 3 September 2016 9:05 PM
Subject: Shepton show

Just joined

Its been a few years since i went to the shepton show in September but we need a few bits and pieces for our new purchase so is this show ok or not worth a visit ?
As said we just need some bits of kit . TIA
userRuby(Exsis)
Posted: 4 September 2016 9:52 AM
Subject: RE: Shepton show

Pops in from time to time

In recent years weather has been uncertain
Over the last couple of years IMO there have been less trade/ accessory stands so not as much choice
Less of the main dealers/ new models
Noticeably less busy
userTracker
Posted: 4 September 2016 10:53 AM

Shepton used to be a very good show, one of the best in our view, but in recent years it has struggled with the competition and the plethora of new shows.

I believe that new organisers have taken over but whether the show will have what you want is always open to question.

You could try Googling it and having a look at the exhibitor list but that is no guarantee that they will actually turn up especially if the weather is bad.

I think the same organisers ran the Cheltenham show which was not bad given the short notice they had this year.

They also ran the Stratford upon Avon show which was an absolute disaster but it was very wet and many traders understandably stayed away.

Shepton has much more hard standing and covered sheds and is much more weather resistant than the other two and it might be OK.

However the show turns out we have generally found Shepton to be a good weekend with friends old and new to chat to so yer pays yer money and takes yer choice?
userCy.G
Posted: 4 September 2016 1:02 PM

Just joined

Thamks for your replies
Jump to page : First 1 Last
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)(Return to Homepage)

Any problems? Contact the administrator