Win a pitch at your favourite show!

Exhibitions Team

Christmas will come early for one lucky person!

For the chance to win a pitch at your favourite Warners Show, head over to their Facebook page and enter the exclusive competition. You simply have to fill in the blank - My favourite show of the year is __________

2017 will see Warners host the following events...

The Great Yorkshire Motorhome Sale, Harrogate
The National Motorhome Show, Peterborough
The Southern Motorhome Show, Newbury
The Midsummer Motorhome Show, Stoneleigh
The Norfolk Motorhome Show, Norwich
The Western Motorhome Show, Malvern
The South West Motorhome Show, Shepton Mallet
The Motorhome Show, Season Finale, Lincoln
The Malvern Caravan Show, Malvern

Click here for more information about all of next years shows.

Your prize will be a pitch at your favourite show and the winner will be drawn at random on Monday 19th December.

Exhibitions Team - 2016-12-09 9:17 AM

Morning,

We do various competitions on various channels, this one is Facebook only, however, there is a competition to win a pitch in MMM nearly every month. The February issue has a comp to win a gold rally pass which is a pitch at every 2017 show!
Thank you

So in other words, you have to buy MMM for a chance to enter, and an even smaller chance of winning.

. Cheaper to pay to enter the exhibition . I doubt any one would want to go to ALL , logistically , not practical, and the same stands most times.

PJay

If you don't like facebook then don't enter the competition but if you want to enter then create a facebook account just for this type of thing ... I have a facebook account but rarely go on there, usually only to update the page belonging to Hull Greyhound Trust who I do the website for, otherwise I don't "do" facebook.

Archived