Administrator

Hi,

Peterborough 1st for us, will be stopping off there on our way back from

spain/france this year. Enjoyed malvern for the 1st time last year,

never tried newbury but will one day i hope. Didn`t like the summer

escape at all !!

cheers

casey.

Last year we went to the new show at Shrewsbury with its outdoor stage and entertainment and I have to say that it became my favourite immediately and booked straightaway for this year as soon as booking opened but as this question is on a Warners forum, I suppose you are really asking which MMM show is favourite and that has to be the Northern especially since it moved to Cheshire and is so much nearer for me.

• 4 weeks later...
not sure it would becessarily be to 'favourite' but we, toot, enjoyed the Excel show this year. But it depends what (if anything) we are looking for, as undoubtedly the outdoor shows are far bettr for accessories, and we have enjoyed both the Shepton Mallet (Septemebr preferably) show and Peterborough.

• 1 month later...
The first one i went to was Newbury 3 years ago so that's a favourite of mine, we've been to Peterborough the last 2 years and really enjoyed that even though the weather was awful this year. We're going to the Midsummer one in June at Kelmash Hall so i'm hoping that will be as good.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived