You are logged in as a guest. 
  Home Forums Home  Search our Forums Search our Forums    Log in to the Forums Log in to the Forums  register Register on the Forums  

 Forums ->  Park Homes -> Park Home Zone
Jump to page : First 1 Last
Format:  Go
Advice please
Posted: 15 June 2012 3:50 PM
Subject: Advice please
Just joined

Posts: 1

I have been trying to sell my Tingdene Hayden Classic lodge for over 3 years now. The site owner has sold several new lodges during that time but can't seem to find a buyer for mine despite several price reductions.
He intends to take 15% commission on the sale although I can only see "not exceeding 15%" in the licence agreement. Is 15% standard for lodges.
The agreement signed in 2005 is for a "holiday caravan pitch" but I actually own a lodge. Is the licence document correct?
Because I live a distance from my lodge I allow family and friends to use it. I am under pressure from the site owner to only allow family to stay although I can find no reference to this in the agreement.
Posted: 16 June 2012 3:38 PM
Subject: RE: Advice please
Just joined

Posts: 8

Have you tried advertising your home on a specialist website like

Take a look at their 'Selling a lodge' page.

I5% commission is the usual fee for assigning your Licence Agreement and even though you have a lodge, the legal definition of a lodge is a 'caravan'.

Edited by pollyb 2012-06-16 3:41 PM
Jump to page : First 1 Last
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)(Return to Homepage)

Any problems? Contact the administrator