Free Staining Advice - from a professioal stainer.

James Reilly

I've stained and completely re-finished loads of timber homes, log cabins, wood lodges and decks in the USA, and am now doing the same thing in Britain. I also give free advice via email - you only have to tell me what you're concerned about, and send me some pictures of the home, cabin, lodge or deck.

Tracker - 2011-07-08 12:51 PMQuite so Mandy - as in discreet and subtle trade advert maybe?Not that I am cynical?

Actually I'm a retired professional painter - and probably the only one in Britain who has stained large cedar and redwood homes in the USA. You could have asked, but decided to mess up this thread and ruin it for everybody. You may not, but others may want to know about staining.

Guest Tracker

Come on James - lighten up a bit - and maybe ask the NHS if you can have a sense of humour implant!

Your message still remains and regardless of what anyone else says it is still there - in duplicate - for anyone interested to follow up and nothing anyone else says will ever dilute that.

Life's too short to be a grumpy old git all the time just because someone says something you don't approve of!

• 1 year later...
Guest pelmetman
mpb169 - 2012-08-24 3:50 PM

Hi i have just bought a park home 20 foot x 40 foot how much shoud i pay to have it recoated in resiflex by a prossional painter please. thanks mike

Considering the age of the post...............you might get a better response by pm ;-)

Archived