You are logged in as a guest. 
  Home Forums Home  Search our Forums Search our Forums    Log in to the Forums Log in to the Forums  register Register on the Forums  

Forums ->  Park Homes -> Park Home Zone
Jump to page : First 1 Last
Format:  Go
Park Home Living: facts please !
AuthorMessage
userYvonne Espinosa
Posted: 27 August 2005 4:38 PM
Subject: Park Home Living: facts please !

Hi, my husband and I are thinking of living permanently on a residential park but we'd like to know more about the following:
- How long can you expect the average NEW residential home to comfortably last ?
- What about resale values (say after 10 yrs), would you be able to recoup your money at least ?
- If the park ownership suddenly changes, can the owner decide to ban dogs overnight for instance ?
That'll be all for the moment, thanks a lot. Y
userpeteS
Posted: 1 October 2006 6:57 PM
Subject: RE: Park Home Living: facts please !

Pops in from time to time

Yvonne Espinosa - 2005-08-27 12:38 PM

Hi, my husband and I are thinking of living permanently on a residential park but we'd like to know more about the following:
- How long can you expect the average NEW residential home to comfortably last ? - As long as you want it to
- What about resale values (say after 10 yrs), would you be able to recoup your money at least ? Paid 39000 7 years later worth 89000
- If the park ownership suddenly changes, can the owner decide to ban dogs overnight for instance ? YES
That'll be all for the moment, thanks a lot. Y
Jump to page : First 1 Last
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)(Return to Homepage)

Any problems? Contact the administrator