Park Home Living: facts please !

Guest Yvonne Espinosa

Guest Yvonne Espinosa
Hi, my husband and I are thinking of living permanently on a residential park but we'd like to know more about the following: - How long can you expect the average NEW residential home to comfortably last ? - What about resale values (say after 10 yrs), would you be able to recoup your money at least ? - If the park ownership suddenly changes, can the owner decide to ban dogs overnight for instance ? That'll be all for the moment, thanks a lot. Y

• 1 year later...
[QUOTE]Yvonne Espinosa - 2005-08-27 12:38 PM Hi, my husband and I are thinking of living permanently on a residential park but we'd like to know more about the following: - How long can you expect the average NEW residential home to comfortably last ? - As long as you want it to - What about resale values (say after 10 yrs), would you be able to recoup your money at least ? Paid 39000 7 years later worth 89000 - If the park ownership suddenly changes, can the owner decide to ban dogs overnight for instance ? YES That'll be all for the moment, thanks a lot. Y[/QUOTE]

Archived