You are logged in as a guest. 
  Home Forums Home  Search our Forums Search our Forums    Log in to the Forums Log in to the Forums  register Register on the Forums  

Forums ->  Park Homes -> Park Home Zone
Jump to page : First 1 Last
Format:  Go
looking to rent a residential park home
AuthorMessage
userNade
Posted: 7 December 2008 4:28 PM
Subject: looking to rent a residential park home

Just joined

Im looking to rent a residential park home in Northampton or Buckinghamshire. Can anyone help? I want to rent first before looking at buying but cannot find much information.
userpollyb
Posted: 8 December 2008 10:15 PM
Subject: RE: looking to rent a residential park home

Just joined

Hi Nade

If you click through on this link
http://www.parkhome-living.co.uk/pages/directory/residentialparks/find/residentialpark_name,/town_city,/postcode,/fa42,1/rb-general,/rb-availability,/rb-location,/rb-facilitys,1/rb-recreations,/rb-categories,/location,4_27

You will see a listing for parks that rent in Central South England, which includes 3 parks for Bucks and only 1 for Northants. There really aren't many parks in the UK that rent residential park homes, but hopefully you might find what you are looking for here.
userNade
Posted: 10 December 2008 10:17 AM

Just joined

Thanks for this link but I have been on this one too... oh well happy hunting.
usertrishandtez
Posted: 28 December 2008 11:16 AM

Having a look around

HI. just to let you know we bought a park home a while ago but have now sold it after paying 10% to the site owner decided that we will never buy another one again, the site owner will not let you rent out the park home to anyone else as we found out when we asked as we had such horrible neighbours we wanted to get from there as much as possible but couldnt rent it out luckily we sold before the credit crunch happened as we probably would still be there. we now live in a motorhome and can choose to change our neighbours daily if we want, which we do on a regular basis!!!
userNade
Posted: 5 January 2009 2:26 PM

Just joined

Hi many thanks for the information and I know my friend has a motor home and loves it! I just wish that could be an option for me but I will keep hunting.

Happy Traveling!!
Jump to page : First 1 Last
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)(Return to Homepage)

Any problems? Contact the administrator