why can't I find a site!

Guest susanxx

Guest susanxx
I'm trying, desperately, to find a site where I can site a double park home, preferably a Tingdene model and my ideal location is around the Lancashire coast of Morecambe/ Lancaster. I am not having much luck at all, in fact I am having no luck what so ever. Why is it that I could buy a brand new model of my choice, at I price I consider reasonable, yet it would be sited in middle England? A second hand model, not in any way shape or form to my spec, costs over £150,000 yet new, in the wrong location for me, I could get for £120,000! I wouldn't have thought that Morecambe is such an area to warrant such a price yet this is the only thing on offer. The magazines extol the wonders of park home living yet it is not that easy to find what you want.

• 5 months later...
Hi There are hundreds of sites to choose from. Put A search into your web browser stating your requirements. page should appear with plenty of choice. If not sucessful change the wording a little, you should get the desired result. good luck

[QUOTE]logman59 - 2006-10-07 2:13 AM Hi There are hundreds of sites to choose from. Put A search into your web browser stating your requirements. page should appear with plenty of choice. If not sucessful change the wording a little, you should get the desired result. good luck[/QUOTE] im looking at 10 sites in Morcambe right now. contact me if you wish and ill pass on the info.

• 2 months later...

Archived