You are logged in as a guest. 
  Home Forums Home  Search our Forums Search our Forums    Log in to the Forums Log in to the Forums  register Register on the Forums  

Forums ->  Sites and places to stay -> Sites Speak
Jump to page : First 1 Last
Format:  Go
Adult only sites!
AuthorMessage
userhappycampers
Posted: 3 June 2009 9:52 PM
Subject: Adult only sites!

Just joined

Hello everyone, new user here so if i do something wrong bear with me ok?
i am looking for a nice clean ADULT ONLY site in Yorkshire dales / wolds. we usually camp in and around Scarborough (we being me hubby and dog) but really do not want to spend my week under canvas in August surrounded by children. Our favourite site that we visit once a month is unfortunately not AO. suggestions gratefully welcomed.
thank you
userMel B
Posted: 3 June 2009 9:59 PM
Subject: RE: Adult only sites!

The special one

I've just done a web search with the criteria: "adults only campsite yorkshire" and came up with this one:

http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk/sites/details.asp?revid=4788

A load more came up too ....
userROON
Posted: 6 June 2009 12:17 PM
Subject: RE: Adult only sites!

Forum master

Just wanted to say welcome to you and hope you continue to post.. Come and join us in Chatterbox and let us know how you go on in your search.

Are you in the Caravan Club? The reason I ask is that I have been to a few Adults Only sites but they weren't Caravan Club ones and I found their prices to be a bit over the top.... I have decided that I will use the club ones from now on. In that case you could try the Club webpage and put your search as Adult Only and Yorkshire.

Hope to hear from you soon. Joy
Jump to page : First 1 Last
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)(Return to Homepage)

Any problems? Contact the administrator