You are logged in as a guest. 
  Home Forums Home  Search our Forums Search our Forums    Log in to the Forums Log in to the Forums  register Register on the Forums  

Forums ->  Sites and places to stay -> Sites Speak
Jump to page : First 1 Last
Format:  Go
CAMPING - LUDLOW FOOD FESTIVAL
AuthorMessage
userjo scott
Posted: 22 August 2009 9:55 AM
Subject: CAMPING - LUDLOW FOOD FESTIVAL

Liking what I've found

I've probably left it too late but we'd like to ptch up near Ludlow for the Food Festival 11th /13th september.

Small site preferred. . .any advice?
JO
userDerek Uzzell
Posted: 24 August 2009 9:34 AM
Subject: RE: CAMPING - LUDLOW FOOD FESTIVAL

Can't advise on a campsite, but there's a large Park & Ride facility at the Eco Park to the right off the 1st roundabout on the A49 travelling to Ludlow from Hereford. There are no height barriers and no parking fees. Parking is on mesh stabilised grass and (unless you've got an oldies' bus pass) I think the return fare to town is 70p. The bus service is very regular. I believe there's a 3500kg vehicle weight limit, but I've seen large coaches parked there. See

http://www.ludlow.org.uk/travel.html

It's probably wisest not to drive a motorhome into Ludlow town itself as the streets are narrow and most of the car parks are weight-restricted.

On the opposite side of the roundabout to the Park & Ride is Moran Motorhomes who always have a wide selection of good quality vehicles. (See regular advert in MMM)
userjo scott
Posted: 24 August 2009 10:18 AM
Subject: RE: CAMPING - LUDLOW FOOD FESTIVAL

Liking what I've found

brilliant advice . .thank you
Jump to page : First 1 Last
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)(Return to Homepage)

Any problems? Contact the administrator