You are logged in as a guest. 
  Home Forums Home  Search our Forums Search our Forums    Log in to the Forums Log in to the Forums  register Register on the Forums  

Forums ->  Sites and places to stay -> Sites Speak
Jump to page : First 1 Last
Format:  Go
Camping near Verona in Italy
AuthorMessage
userBailey
Posted: 25 April 2009 12:55 PM
Subject: Camping near Verona in Italy

Liking what I've found

Does anybody have experience of camping in or near Verona. I hope to travel there during the summer to attend some of the Operas. I have been looking at campsites on Lake Garda but there are so many. I am looking for a site that would be preferably on the lake and would be near a train station as I don't fancy driving into the City. I would prefer a small site rather than the 'Holiday Club' type. Any help would be appreciated.

usercatinou
Posted: 29 April 2009 3:27 PM
Subject: RE: Camping near Verona in Italy

Treasured contributor

Hi Aileen,

We stayed at Bella Italia in 2007 for 10 days and it was wonderful. Very convenient - you can easily walk or cycle by Lake Garda into Peschiera, where there is a railway station with (very cheap if I remember correctly) trains going to Verona. There is also a bus that goes there from almost outside the campsite. Well worth looking on the Camping Cheques site for more details....
userBig Momma
Posted: 9 June 2009 8:12 PM
Subject: RE: Camping near Verona in Italy

Epic contributor

Jenny - just browsing and saw this post by you. I am looking at visiting lake Garda next year and have been on to the Bella Italia website. Even had a quick response from them when I made an enquiry. I have a 7.5 Metre (25ft) long Swift Kontiki, as you have stayed on the site thought you may be able to tell me whether the pitches are big enough for the van and an awning and whether they are easy to access and exit
Jump to page : First 1 Last
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)(Return to Homepage)

Any problems? Contact the administrator