Commons Wood CC Site, Welwyn Garden City

Klyne

Hi David

Its nice to read  feed back about sites and I was pleased to read your comments as we are booked into here from Good Friday to the Tuesday.

We are hoping to get the train into London so would be grateful for any info about how far station etc is from site!  Many thanks in advance!

Hi Margo,

Worked in Welwyn Garden City for many years.

The train station is just over two miles from the site.

There is a regular bus service from the QE2 hospital (next to the site) to the station which is in the centre of WGC.

There is also an excellent train service from WGC to Kings Cross.

daismarg - 2009-03-22 7:37 PM

Hi David

Its nice to read  feed back about sites and I was pleased to read your comments as we are booked into here from Good Friday to the Tuesday.

We are hoping to get the train into London so would be grateful for any info about how far station etc is from site!  Many thanks in advance!

DaismargAs Bazza has said its a couple of miles from the site. There are multi storey car parks near the station but have no idea of cost/opening hours but again its a pretty short bus ride. I seem to recall the information on site suggesting you drive to Hatfield which is pretty close and I think cheaper parking at weekends.David

Archived