Disneyland Paris

yan

I am a new user and we are going to Disneyland Paris early July. Planning to stay for 4 days/nights. Can you give me any helpful advice on the parking situation and on how you got on in Disneyland itself. we are then hoping to send a week or two somewhere like Brittany, we have five children with us, so are looking for the impossible, somewhere to please everyone! thanks

Majella

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

Jablines is a very good site for kids as it is in a large park with a man made lake with a sandy shore. It also contains an adventure park, climing etc'.It has a very good "just outside the gate"bus connection to Disneyland Park.

You can get the train into Paris from the station outside the gate of disneyland park. break up your days at the park as each day can be hard work.

Have a nice Hol,

Regards,

Brendan,

jablines is a really lovely site. we have just come come back from france and stayed at jablines for a week, the kids loved it. the bus to disney is great and it drops back off at jablines, you get a timetable for the bus from the site. the site is very clean and friendly, can't understand why it's not recommended by the caravan club. for two adults and two kids we were 34 euros per night and our outfit was 8.5m

we are going to use the site again next year when on our travels through france.

Hi Josie,

Glad you found the site good. I think all the kids love all the areas they can play in. Lots of nice walks and bike rides around the park and lots to see.

Try the water sking next year,great fun.

Regards,

Brendan.

Archived