Dundee

Geof  Angi

Hi all

Angi and myself are off to Scotland for the Easter, but on the journey south I have to be in Dundee on the Wednesday after, any body any idea's on where to stay/park, as this is the only day in our 12 day trip that does not seem to have a CC site or CL near by, and also can not find any thing listed on my normal trawl through the internet.

Any suggestion's would be greatly received

Thanks Geof

Try the Broughty ferry and Monifieth areas sure there is a site around there and are only a couple of miles from Dundee. Best place to park is along the waterfront just by the discovery quay.

You could also try anywhere over the Tay bridge in fife as it is toll free now.

St Andrews is only around 20mins away as I used the university minibus between the two universities when I was a student there.

Hi Geof / Angi, I tried on Google for touring sites in the Dundee area,

and a few came up. We found a nice one in Perth some years back. I quess that would be further south though, for you. Hope you have some luck finding what you want , happy travelling, It is beautiful up there, Ria

nice site in Forfar (just off the main road south from Aberdeen) www.foresterseat.co.uk

Parking in Dundee with campervan can be a bit of a nightmare. The area around the wharf is now a development site so a great parking site has gone.

Try the tourist board for more info.

Good luck and enjoy

Archived