Falmouth campsite

tyreman

Hi tyreman

I was looking for the same thing. I came up with a couple of caravan club c/ls in Penryn. Open all year with hardstandings and public transport avaliable nearby. I suppose it could be classed as just about a reasonable walk into Falmouth. I have not got round to using them yet, so can't comment on what they are like.

All the best

Howard

• 5 weeks later...

Not sure if you are still looking but we used to live at Perranwell Station, so got ot know the area quite well,and now occasionally return with our motorhome, and tend to stay where we can get access toPublic Transport.

Best site - though you do need to book early for peak season - is t Carnon Downs Caravan Site...on the A39 roundabout..... a CC Managed site with reallyexcellent facilities. There are regular buses from the gate to Falmouth and also Truro, which gives connections to much of the other public transport within Cornwall.

Another useful site - not far from the one mentioned above - is Cosawes Caravan and Camping Park, just along the A39 at PerranarWorthal, near the Norway Inn.

If you want any further info, please send me aPM.

Archived