Favorite Sites

crbtaylor

As I am new to this site and motorhomes i was wondering if there has ever been a "favorite site" heading with sub headings of diferent countries and areas. Seems to me it would be a great place to source recomended sites. Perhaps its already been tried!

crbtaylor - 2010-03-03 11:03 AM

As I am new to this site and motorhomes i was wondering if there has ever been a "favorite site" heading with sub headings of diferent countries and areas. Seems to me it would be a great place to source recomended sites. Perhaps its already been tried!

No, there's never been a 'favourite site' section amongst the Out&AboutLive forums.

I can see the potential benefits of your suggestion, but I'm not sure it would be practicable to implement it on this website unless the simple structure of the current forums were radically revised.

Are you aware of any other website that provides campsite information in the format you are suggesting, please?

Hi,

I too am looking for user reviews of sites and am surprised that I cannot access the site reviews published in MMM. They are concise, give useful detail and probably cover a whole host of locations. I really don't want to compile a paper based archive formed from reviews excised from past MMM magazines, and anyway, I only go back a year!

Ms/Mr Moderator....Is there a problem making previously published reviews available on this site?

Archived