Great Sea View Camping and Caravan Sites in Britain

BML

Iv'e recently written a guide to British camping and caravan sites with a view of the sea. Written by a motor caravaner for any one who just likes the sea side. You can find out a little about it on the following web page: http://www.seaviewcamping.co.uk/ I hope that it is alright to mention it on this forum but if its not then please dump the thread.

Have to commend you on a great book Brian. We've only tried one of the sites so far, Airdmar near Ullapool, on our way back from the Outer hebrides. The woman on reception was as friendly as you'd said, and we showed her your book. Am hoping to try out quite a few more of your recommendations. Well worth every penny. Jules

• 2 weeks later...
Only came across an article about your book tonight , as I was cooking supper, thought how brilliant, we live in the centre of the country and every direction is a long way from the sea, so we crave the seaview like mad. Thanks. I shall click on the website you mentioned right away. What a bit of luck I came to this forum tonight.

Archived