Help - Camp sites in Spain and Portugal

benharris797

Hi to everyone, I am new to the motorhome scene and I am finding it difficult to find good sites in Spain and Portugal. I have booked the ferry for 15 Jul outbound and 05 Sep inbound and for the first 12 days, we are travelling along the Atlantic coast down towards Spain. Can anyone recommend sites along the coast of Spain/Portugal? I have a Swift Kontiki 679 (8.5m long) and towing a 6m trailer and have 2x 13 year old girls, so looking for lively sites with large plots. Any advice/help would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Tony

• 5 months later...

Hi! If you are visiting Barcelona or surrounding, there are two sites abot 100 kms away that are worth visiting specially if travelling with kids: Cambrils Park www.cambrilspark.es and Sanguli Salou www.sanguli.es. We´ve been there 3 times in a row (once in Cambrils Park, twice in Sanguli), and planing to get back this year too.

Both are 1st class sites and facilities insite are just awesome: themed pools, sports area, kid´s club, activities, shows, great atmosphere, really clean and taken care of....and pitches are large and kinda shady. The beach is few meters away in Sanguli, and a bit further in Cambrils Park but with so much to do is kinda hard to get kinds out of there.

Hope this helps...have a nice trip!

:->

• 2 months later...

Archived