New Year's Eve party?

Chrissie

I am desperately looking for sites in England and Wales where four adults in two motorhomes can have a great Celebration for New Years Eve which will include a stay from 28th December to 2nd/3rd January. Preferably where food and entertainment are provided or available. We used to go to Bridgnorth, but three years ago they stopped doing this and so we are wanting to go ANYWHERE for a great night out...any ideas? "Out and About'ers" haven't let me down in the past so hopefully some good places will be revealled. Many thanks, Chrissie Clarke

We go down to a little cl site at Saundersfoot called THE COPPINS, They have entertainment at the Harbour new years eve and a charity swim on new years day. £8 a night / hard standing /electric /toilet and shower and last year the lady brought a card and a bottle of wine for new years eve.

Many thanks for the reply to my New Years Eve Party. it looks like a good place and not too far for us to travel. Unfortunately they are booked up but I am hoping that next year we can get in there... must be good to be booked so early!. Thanks again, Chrissie

Archived