Wembly area

BadBob

• 2 weeks later...
Hi sorry if this is to late for your visit to Wembley. But may i suggest you could stay at Commons Wood in Welwyn C.C site which is about one hour from Wembley. If you were to drive to the area of north london called Queensbury and park somewhere near the Underground station and get the Jubilee Line two stops to Wembley . Or the C.C site at Denham which is outside London to the west also about one hour from Wembley Via the A40 and the A406 but parking around Wembley is a no no. If you used The site at Denham ask the warden the nearest Metropolitan Line station and take the train to Wembley. Hope this is of some help if I'm not to late.

Hi Bob

Again sorry if this is rather late. You don't state your location or where you would travel to London from, but if from South or West an ddon't want to drive round London, you may consider Abbey WOod CC site. There are excellent linkks into the West end from the mainline station a few mins walk from the site. Journey time around 35mins, then catch the tube on up to Wembley.

Personally I would not want to leave a motorhome anywhere on the streets on London, and am far happier using public transport and having the security of the Campsite for the motorhome.....

Crystal Palace CC site is another reasonable alternative, although the public transport is in my view les good than from Abbey Wood. Both do make an excellent stay, though, especially if you want to make a few days break of it.

Archived