Wild motorhomng in Eire

el-d

Does anyone have any experience or information about 'wild' camping or informal areas in SW Eire? We were there a few years ago without the motorhome and I remember thinking that we felt it should be possible to find acceptable places to stop. The phrase 'Eire de Service' could catch on!

Guest Tracker
I've answered this in Motorhome matters and to avoid duplications perhaps this one could be allowed to expire gracefully - the thread not the poster that is!

Tracker - 2009-04-06 10:17 AM

I've answered this in Motorhome matters and to avoid duplications perhaps this one could be allowed to expire gracefully - the thread not the poster that is!

prehaps this is the right place for this thread as it is sites & places to stay forum so maybe you answered in the wrong place tracker

Guest Tracker
carioca - 2009-04-06 12:27 PM

prehaps this is the right place for this thread as it is sites & places to stay forum so maybe you answered in the wrong place tracker

Er no I don't think so as this is about NOT using sites!

Tracker - 2009-04-06 2:00 PM

Er yes i think so as this is about sites & PLACES TO STAY not just sites!

Guest Tracker
carioca - 2009-04-07 2:12 PM

Er no I don't think so - this thread is under the heading 'Sites speak' - so there - 'cos we ain't speaking about sites- well you might be but the rest of us ain't !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tracker - 2009-04-07 7:54 PM

carioca - 2009-04-07 2:12 PM

Er no I don't think so - this thread is under the heading 'Sites speak' - so there - 'cos we ain't speaking about sites- well you might be but the rest of us ain't !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(?) the clue is above "PLACES TO STAY"

Archived