adult only sites

mpb

Stayed at lamb cottage, northwhich nr chester. Super clean site, never seen bathroom facilities like it, amazing. Nice woodland walk across the road and short drive to nearest shops. Very friendly owners and visitors. Would definitely use them again when we escape on our own.

We have our caravan sited on a seasonal pitch in and area of the site that is adults only. I am wary of saying how much we enjoy it as in the past rampant parents have called me a child hater and worse!

But for us, now that our children are adults, we do not want to look after other peoples children and that often happened as we have two large friendly dogs that when properly introduced welcome any visitor to our pitch.

However, some kids just ran into our pitch at all times of the day and so we decided enough was enough and we only go to adult only sites now (we still tour) as we go away to relax, not keep an eye out for other peoples little darlings.

No doubt when we have grandchildren, we shall move to the other part of the site so that we can enjoy having our sons and our grandchildren to stay. In fact I am looking forward to that phase of our lives.

But for now I want to be in a quite phase thank you very much.

And yes - MH's do use the pitches in the adult only section and we all seem to enjoy ourselves a lot. I for one would wholeheartedly recommend Adult Only sites if like us - you have "done your time" as a parent and want a bit of R&R.

thanks for the info, we always used both club sites and find them fine,but after a nasty incident involving a stone and a few kids in ireland, (most kids camping are well behaved), we either camp out off season or will now try adult sites.has any one been to the tranquil touring park chain.

cheers

m.p.brown

live long and prosper

Archived