spain in winter

sibhyd

• 3 weeks later...
Yes and no yes I've been past Laguna Playa at Torr del Mar, Looks OK, I think that's the one just south of the town, my guide says open all year. No, speaking through a second party I think you will find most of the naturist sites are full of big Germans, No need to book in Sep. I would'nt have thought, Just turn up. Most sites do a discount over a month, good little town though, Thursday street market, Trams etc and you can have a day out in Gib if you feel homesick. Morrisons Supermarket there. Try the Gibraltar Arms on Main St. Good food! There's also an Irish Quarter you might try. Hope that helps :-)

Hi I know Laguna Playa at Torre Dell Mar very well as I have used it several times .It's NOT a naturist site though.It's located right on the sea front at Torre,and it has very good facilities,and is just a few minutes walk from the town,Torre is a very Spanish town and not touristy in the winter,longer stay at Laguna Playa 30 nights or more atracts a big discount on camping fees.Pitches are pretty big by Spanish standards and electricty is 10 amps and is metered for longer stays so you only pay for what you use and worked out at about £1 . a day for us and we think we are heavy users.Ive never had to book in advance and have always got in ,and if you dont like your pitch you simply move to another as they become vacant,with the agreement of the site staff of course. Enjoy Malc. *-) *-)

• 3 months later...
:-D We have spent the last two winters in Spain, in fact brought the New Year in (2005) with a lovely 5 course meal in Camping Villanova, the site is lovely indoor pool, sauna, bike hire etc, and the bus comes every half hour to take you to the village and train station, were the trains run very frequently to Barcelona, from memory its 20 minute run and about 8euros return. (for the centre, you get off at second Barcelona station) then we moved on, heading and staying in Costa Blanca or Costa del Sol, as we have found the weather in the other costa's cold. actually the Costa Blanca is the most reliable, and has plenty good all year sites, hope this helps.MM

Archived