You are logged in as a guest. 
  Home Forums Home  Search our Forums Search our Forums    Log in to the Forums Log in to the Forums  register Register on the Forums  

Forums ->  Tent Camping -> Tent Talk
Jump to page : First 1 Last
Format:  Go
Best personal tent?
AuthorMessage
userAdam
Posted: 24 July 2015 12:37 PM
Subject: Best personal tent?

Just joined

What do you recommend?
userpelmetman
Posted: 24 July 2015 7:05 PM
Subject: RE: Best personal tent?

Walks with the gods

I used to make a cracker when I was a lot younger ............

All I needed was a bed sheet ........

Edited by pelmetman 2015-07-24 7:06 PM
userAdam
Posted: 26 July 2015 12:14 PM

Just joined

Thanks! Got pics?
But still... anyone?
userLizzie
Posted: 16 August 2015 9:16 PM

Pops in from time to time

We have had an Outwell Bearlake 4 for the past 8 years and used it extensively in France and Uk. It is polycotten so good for heat and fitted with carpet is cosy when it is cold. We have cut through the zipper separating the pods and created one large pid which is great for the two of us to have lots of room to come and go by and to store clothes etc. the only down siide is the porch does not come to. The ground so cooker etc needs to be moved further towards centre of oorch when it rains. We have not seen anything we prefer except a motorhome! Lol.
userCampandCaravan
Posted: 23 September 2015 11:01 AM

Just joined

We want to know about the tents that you've bought and owned since new from January 2012! This will lead to the Camping and Caravanning Club’s first Tent Owner Satisfaction Awards.

Tent campers who've paid for and used their tents in fair and foul weather are invited to take part in the online survey at http://bit.ly/tentownersurvey

Whether you bought your tent from a retailer or online, we hope you'll see the value of the survey, and take the time to let the Club and other campers know of your experiences.
userosteri
Posted: 8 October 2015 3:28 PM

Just joined

If you appreciate good night sleep in the tent, you might want to check this one out:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/outbacklogic/siesta4-heat-and-light-blocking-tent-with-built-in?ref=category_popular

I'm not the one selling the tent, but this does affect me as I won't get one myself, if the project doesn't get enough backing
userDenM
Posted: 2 November 2015 6:40 PM

Just joined

It depends on what do you want to do with your tent, weather, temperature, land, etc.
usersonicboom92
Posted: 18 April 2016 10:37 PM

Just joined

This list is a pretty good source Top 10 Lightweight Tents
Jump to page : First 1 Last
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)(Return to Homepage)

Any problems? Contact the administrator