Camping feature

Cliveg

Hi all,

We would like to launch a new feature in Camping magazine – and need your help. Given the fact that not everyone has Internet access, or use the Web to solve problems, I would like to see readers use Camping to seek advice and information from fellow readers and share their camping tips. I am looking for your questions and tips – and answers to the following questions:

1. Does any reader know anywhere to get the wild camping experience in the Bristol area?

2. Can anyone tell me the nearest place to Glasgow where I can see and buy trailer tents?

3. Can anybody suggest ways to keep warm or heat a tent when late season camping?

4. Can anybody provide any tips to camping in Denmark, and recommend some good sites?

5. The best way to treat mildew?

6. Campsite recommendations needed for a family visiting Co. Kerry, Ireland.

7. How do I go about making my own gear like a simple two-person tent, and where can I buy materials?

8. When is the best time to visit France’s Ardeche for canoeing and can anybody recommend any campsites?

9. Has anybody used Camping Cheque for holidays in France?

10. What tent and gear is best for a novice-camping family with a two-year-old daughter?

Please email me your answers, advice, questions and tips to cliveg@warnersgroup.co.uk – there will be prizes for the best tips and advice to star questions.

Look forward to hearing from you – and remember to let me know about your camping exploits.

Happy camping

Archived