Camping sites in Norfolk with family toilets

Stumpe

Hi all

I am complete newbie to camping and would like to hear from people who have visted the below sites in the Norfolk area, my wife is 6 months pregnant and my little boy of 2 1/2 will be going with me and I wanted to make sure that these sites are very good for familys and would like a family bathroom to be available (the wife is not used to slumming it, but the boy will love it no matter what).

Thetford forest

Sandringham

Deers Glade

West Runton

Looking to book a few days as a taster over the next few weeks and wanted real people not reviews to go by, hope you can help me.

Many Thanks

Lee

Guest Tracker

No site info sorry - but do be aware of disease spreading ticks particularly in Thetford Forest and if you have a dog there were issues with an unspecified illness connected with the Sandringham Estate last year - I don't know about this year as yet?

If you are a member of CCC their site managers may well be able to tell you more and may be worth a phone call?

Welcome to the friendly - well mostly - forum - and happy camping!

Hi Lee and again welcome to the forum,

I can thoroughly recommend the Camping & Caravanning Club (C&CC) site at Sandringham from experience. It is a very large with 275 pitches but has 3 excellent facilities blocks including parent and child rooms. In case you haven't looked on the C&CC site here is a Link.

We are booked to stay there for a week in August again this year as it is one of our favourite sites and in an excellent area of the country.

Do be aware though that if you are not members there is a 'non members pitch fee' payable of £7.10 per night so it may well be worth joining, you'll soon recover the cost and I'm sure you'll go on to use other club sites as they are all to the same very high standard.

If you want any more info on the site or area just ask and I'm certain someone will be able to answer.

Keith.

Thanks for your replys:)

Going to book the Thetford forest site as its looks lovely with nice walks for the dog, will keep an eye on the ticks:).

Contacted TForest yesterday and cant belive how helpfull they were, normal hotels are never this helpfull, just cant wait to get there now and hopefully the weather will bo good.

Will post what it was like when i get baqck late next week...

Lee

Archived