Caravan Storage

Guest Paul

Hi all, I currently own a trailer tent which we store in our garage. We would like to upgrade to a caravan but have no where to keep it. We are doing the research before we buy and are interested in pricing up suitable storage. If possible could someone give me an idea what they pay, so i can make an informed decision whether to buy a caravan or not. We live in Hampshire, but i guess storage prices will be similar where ever in the country. thanks Paul

• 1 month later...
Guest clive
Hi there have just heard on the ukcs web that there is a lot of thefts going on at the moment from varies storage places up and down the country. If i was you i would stick to my trailer tent and keep it under cover in garage, You dont say what trailer you have is it a conway if so why not join the owners club. Happy trailing. clive COCM

Hi Clive, Funny you should say that. I have Joined the Conway Owners Club and am the person who seems to post a lot of threads on the forum as recent about a Crusader 1999. We had the Camargue trailer tent and at the time i posted this thread were trying to decide between a caravan and folding camper. Anyway the folding camper won. We pick it up this weekend and really are glad we made the right decision. All the COCM are so helpful and friendly. Regards Paul

Guest clivehead
Hi paul so glad u decided om the fc might see u at a rally some day, and yes we are a helpful lot at cocm, hope to seeu at a rally some time. Clivecocm

Archived