Coleman Bi-Space 500

Guest Donald Marshall

Guest Donald Marshall
I have recently started camping with my family and after much deliberation and budget constraints decided to go with the Bi-Space 500, but like most of these tents it would seem difficult to fit 2 adults and 2 children aged 7 and 4 into the sleeping area,don't quite understand the manufacturers reccomendation of 5 !!!. Like everyone else we were advised to buy airbeds,two doubles seemed like the perfect solution, but oh no they don't fit. I would be grateful to know if anyone has had a similar dilema or knows of a good supplier of children's or varying sizes of airbeds.

Hi Don, We've all been there with manufacturers berth recommendations. Not many of us take much notice of them unless you're midgets!!!. I always work on the principal that if it's a 4 berth then 2 can fit comfortably. Can't comment on the varying airbeds size but post your message on here www.ukcampsite.co.uk, with over 40,000 of us it's the biggest camping forum in the uk and you're sure of a knowledgable reply. Cheers Pete.

Hi, We have the same tent, the 2 kids sleep in the "bed rm" and we sleep in the "living Rm" on double air beds. We then put a Gazzebo up and push it right next to the tent, is has 3 sides on it as well. We then live in the gazzebo. To make it weather proof, we have a Colman 6m ground sheet which we pull over the tent and the Gazzebo and tie it down. hope this helps. neil

Archived